Mt. Buller Ski Express
Mt. Buller Ski Express operates every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday between Melbourne City, Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport and Mt. Buller.
Services commence Friday 28nd June 2013. Services will operate until Sunday 15th September 2013 or until ski lifts stop operating, which ever applies first.
It is recommended that flights on return journey are not scheduled before 7:30 pm to allow for traffic and snow condition delay.
Enquiries & BookingsClick here to book online
Free call: 1800 800 905
Phone: (03) 5775 2606
Fax: (03) 5775 1243
|Return||To Mt. Buller||From Mt. Buller|
|Adult (15 years & over)||$185||$115||$105|
|Child (3 - 14 years)||$145||$95||$85|
Departure Time’s 2013
|Melbourne City to Mt. Buller||Buses depart at 9.45am on Wed, Fri & Sun / National Gallery, 180 St Kilda Rd|
|Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport to Mt. Buller||Buses depart at 10.30am on Wed, Fri & Sun / Between Park Royal Hotel and International Airport|
|Mt. Buller to Melbourne City||Buses depart at 3.00pm. on Wed, Fri & Sun / MMBL Bus Terminal – Village Centre, Mt. Buller|
|Mt. Buller to Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport||Buses depart at 3.00pm. on Wed, Fri & Sun / MMBL Bus Terminal – Village Centre, Mt. Buller|
- All Fares include the Mt. Buller Gate Entry Fee and the Oversnow Taxi to and from your lodge.
- On your day of return travel phone (03) 5777 6070 to book an Oversnow Taxi at 2.30pm to the Mt. Buller Village Centre / Bus Terminal.
- All Fares include GST
- All Fares may be subject to change without notice.
- Lost tickets and cancellations greater than 48 hours of travel incur a 530 fee per ticket.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of travel are non-refundable.
- All Children must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Children 2 years and under are free of charge when accompanied by an Adult, if a child 2 and under require their own seat then a normal child fare must be purchased.
- Passengers’ luggage is carried at their own risk, Fare includes 2 items of luggage plus one set of Board & Boots (or) one set of Ski's and Boots. Excess luggage fees apply.
- Mt. Buller Ski Express is not liable for any expenses incurred by a passenger as a result of any delay or alteration, whether caused by mechanical defect, adverse road or weather conditions, or any other cause. Mt.Buller Ski Express are unable to guarantee exact arrival and departure times and are not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service.
- All passengers are advised to purchase their own travel insurance prior to travel.
- The service takes approximately 3.5 hours each way.