1. CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
MANSFIELD MT BULLER BUS LINES (MMBL) is not a common carrier, and reserves the right to refuse to carry any person or their luggage without assigning a reason therefore.
- The Company accepts no liability for lost or damaged luggage.
- The Company recommends that sufficient luggage insurance be obtained.
- There is a luggage limit of 2 suitcases and a set of skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boats, per paying passenger; each suitcase is not to exceed 20kg and one small carry bag, not to exceed 5kg.
- Each item of luggage must be clearly marked with the passengers full name, address and contact number.
- Luggage exceeding the allowable limit, or any boxed item will be considered freight and charged accordingly.
- Excess luggage is not guaranteed to depart on requested service, may be held for next available service.
3. ALCOHOL SMOKING AND DRUGS
Australian Federal and State Government Regulations prohibit smoking, the consumption of alcohol and the conveyance or ingestion of illicit drugs on coaches. Passengers under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to board the Bus.
4. DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR
Persons behaving in a disruptive manner may be removed from the coach at the sole discretion of the Driver.
5. DRESS AND CLOTHING
A reasonable standard of clean clothing, personal hygiene and footwear is required.
6. SEAT ALLOCATION
- Seat Allocation requests are not guaranteed.
- Passengers are requested to remain in their seats during the journey. No standing is permitted for safety reasons.
- Passengers are not permitted to take up two seats during their journey unless both seats have been purchased.
- The bus driver has the authority to request a passenger move to an alternative seat.
7. DEPARTURE TIME
Passengers must check in 15 minutes prior to departure, whether at a Passenger terminal or en route
- Children under the age of 12 may not travel unless travelling with an adult or Chaperon.
- A Chaperon must be aged 16 years or older and may accompany more that one child at a time. A separate Parent Guardian Authorisation form must be completed for each child travelling with a Chaperon.
- Children 3 years and over will be charged the applicable child rate with a confirmed seat.
- Children 2 years and under of age may travel free of charge if accompanied by a full fare paying adult. Should a child under the age of 2 years require a seat, the applicable child rate may be charged when seating availability is limited.
- A passenger must not bring an animal on board unless it is an approved guide or assistance animal.
- The person travelling with an assistance animal must have their identity card displayed so that it is clearly visible or available if requested by the Driver.
- The assistance animal must be wearing the appropriate harness or identifying coat as described in the Guide, Hearing and Assistance Dogs Act 2009: Part 2 Guide, hearing and assistance dogs in public places and public passenger vehicles.
10. TRAVEL INSURANCE
Travel insurance is highly recommended when making all travel arrangements.
11. OTHER CONDITIONS
- MMBL, and or its agents, will not be liable for any accident, injury or death or any passenger, nor loss or damage to personal effects or luggage, irrespective of the conditions from which such accident, injury, death, loss or damage may have arisen.
- MMBL, and or its agents will not be responsible for any inconvenience, or loss occasioned to delays to services and additional cost of accommodation, transport and associated expenses and this includes adverse weather.
- MMBL, and or its agents reserve the right to cancel, vary or substitute any service in any way for any reason deemed necessary.
- MMBL, and or its agents, reserve the right to refuse carriage of any person on any service and to remove any person from any service for any reason or in the interest of other passengers.
- No guarantee, express or implied attached to any motor vehicle owned by, leased by, or operated for the company, nor can the operator or its agents accept liability for any loss, delay, cancellation of service, death or irregularity that may occur to be occasioned by any cause whatsoever and it is expressly agreed that all bookings are made and accepted under these stipulations and conditions.
- Timetables and fares are subject to alteration without notice.
- Meals or refreshments are not provided by the company.
- For safety reasons certain goods or articles cannot be carried, such as weapons, explosive goods and flammable items.
- Due to safety requirements MMBL require that any passenger travelling with a wheelchair, be accompanied by a carer or escort at all times.
- We recommend that you contact MMBL a minimum 72 hours prior to departure, as the allocation of a wheelchair accessible coach on a specified or requested service is subject to availability. A wheelchair accessible vehicle on any MMBL service is not guaranteed.
- MMBL may make arrangements with other carriers. This means that even if you have made a reservation with MMBL and hold a ticket for a MMBL advertised service, you may travel with another carrier.
- All advertised discounted fares, are subject to availability and therefore are not guaranteed.
- MMBL accepts no liability for delays, disruptions or financial loss caused by natural disasters e.g. bushfires, flooding, landslides or road closures. We will make every effort to ensure our services are not disrupted.
12. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Notice of cancellation of travel can be received by phone: 03 5775 2606, by fax: 03 5775 1243 or email: email@example.com. Passengers must provide their name, contact phone number, booking number and date of travel.
- A change of travel date or time requires a minimum of 2 hours notice, from the original travel date and time. Subject to seat and service availability.
- MMBL will provide a full refund to the customer if notice of cancellation of travel is received at least 24 hours prior to the departure time.
- No refund will be provided to the customer if the notice of cancellation of travel is received within 24 hours of departure.
- Partial refunds or change of travelling time for passengers in group bookings is not allowed.